Healthy enjoyment that makes you happy at a gourmet hotel near Meran
Your culinary pleasure begins at breakfast. At our gourmet hotel near Meran, you start your day with a lavish breakfast on our sunny terrace – a creamy cappuccino, fresh eggs from the Melcherhof farm, homemade jams, honey from the Platterhof farm, cheese and dairy products from the Boarbichlhof farm, various fruits, and much more. For lunch, you can eat à la carte in the hotel restaurant and in the afternoon, you can enjoy sweet temptations in the form of homemade cakes, fresh fruit, delicious ice cream creations, and hearty snacks. In the evening, to crown the day, we await you in the harmonious ambience of our gourmet hotel near Meran with sophisticated five-course menus made from fresh, seasonal ingredients. The attentive service staff and the pleasant ambience in our dining rooms and on our panoramic terraces contribute to the fantastic experience of the senses. A gourmet hotel in South Tyrol like the Schenna Resort is truly unique!
Culinary delights at the Schenna Resort
- a glass of Vernasecco welcomes you to the gourmet hotel near Meran
- rich breakfast buffet with tasty, high-quality products from the region and surrounding farms
- atmospheric breakfast in our vineyard (on request in summer)
- à la carte lunch in our hotel restaurant (extra charge)
- homemade cakes and tarts, fresh fruit, delicious ice cream creations, and hearty snacks in the afternoon
- fine five-course menu for real gourmets in the evening, prepared with fresh high-quality seasonal products
- different weekly themed evenings in Restaurant Olive
- traditional South Tyrolean “Törggelen” in the vineyard of our gourmet hotel near Meran (in autumn)
Autumn is “Törggele” (chestnut feast) time. After hiking in Schenna through the colourful natural landscape of South Tyrol, barley soup, “Schlutzkrapfen” (ravioli), pork ribs, and other specialities are served in the warm rooms of the "Buschenschänken" (traditional wine taverns). Dive into the tradition of South Tyrol during your break at our gourmet hotel near Meran!
For children, a healthy diet is essential. At our gourmet hotel near Meran, dishes adapted to children’s preferences allow even the little ones to get to know the world of haute cuisine. Not just delicious, but healthy, too!
That’s the credo of the entire kitchen team around the chefs, Stefan Egger and Nertil Hoxha. Dining at our gourmet hotel near Meran is the ideal way to regain your strength in harmony with nature, to be able to breathe, and enjoy the magnificent Alpine panorama. Tip: Take part in one of our cooking classes!