Schenna Resort: good to know
General information about your holiday
Safe from COVID-19:
Due to the special situation, we have adapted our guidelines:
The health of our guests and our employees is the top priority at the Schenna Resort.
Comprehensive measures were defined in the new hygiene manual and are implemented by our trained team. So, nothing stands in the way of a relaxing holiday away from worries and fears about Covid-19. Your health is in the best hands with us!
The entire Schenna Resort and especially your room will be carefully cleaned and disinfected for you. Hand disinfection devices are available throughout the hotel
Despite Covid-19, your vacation with us should simply be vacation. With a lot of security and commitment on our part:
A big advantage is the size and spaciousness of the resort. There are many private retreats, several restaurant areas and terraces with the specified minimum distance are available:
- Family Restaurant
- Only Adultes Restaurant
- Restaurant Olive
- Panorama Terrace Schwefelbad
- Terrace Rosengarten
- Panorama Terrace Olive
- Sky Terrace
- Rock Cellar
- You can cancel your booked holiday up to November 30th, free of charge up to 4 days before arrival.
- Mealtimes will be extended: The "half board" can also be taken for lunch.
- You can also choose to enjoy your half board in the form of a picnic basket filled with love. You are welcome to receive our map with the "favourited picnic areas “
- As usual, you can have breakfast and dinner in your room / suite or on your balcony / terrace.
The service team will be happy to serve you your meals at your table. The buffet area is served by trained employees wearing gloves and a face mask. Of course, our kitchen staff only work with gloves and a face mask.
Further precautions against the corona virus in the Schenna Resort:
- Certified hygiene standards at the highest level
- All surfaces and points of contact are disinfected and cleaned several times a day.
- Our strength: a lot of space in all outdoor and indoor areas
- The pools are opened, and the large spa area is available for your personal well-being treatments. The warm, professional spa team responds to your wishes and works with a face visor and face mask.
- You are welcome to book an individual sauna experience (steam bath) in our spa area.
- The yoga units and meditations take place in the spacious, light-flooded activity room.
- The many lawns and gardens with a Mediterranean flair contribute to relaxation.
Reliable Corona PCR tests and Corona antibody tests can be handled easily and reliably in the Anna Clinic. The competent team of doctors is at your disposal during your stay.
Our employees are tested regularly.
Upon request, a profiled Anti-Covid PCR test can be taken at the Anna clinic so that the guest can hand it in to their employer. (for a fee)
Our hygiene and cleanliness are our quality promise to you and have top priority. This is the only way you can feel completely comfortable.
You can rely on us! Our guidelines are continuously adapted to the official regulations. We are happy to help you, for your questions and information, contact us, we look forward to hearing from you.
Arrival and departure:
The rooms can be occupied from 2 p.m. On the day of departure, we kindly ask you to vacate your room by 11.00 a.m.
In case of cancellations, late arrival, and early departure, we charge the full room price. Take advantage of our travel cancellation insurance offer. You can find more information here.
The following costs will be charged in case of cancellation:
- up to 3 weeks before arrival: free cancellation
- up to 2 weeks before arrival: 30% of the total amount
- short term cancellation: 60% of the total amount
- non-arrival or early departure: 100% of the total amount minus the cost of meals
We have enough car parking spaces and an underground car park at your disposal. At Haus Mitterplatt, the underground car park costs €8.00 a day (included with our Suite Bella Vista).
Vouchers have a validity of two years. They are non-refundable.
The hotel bill can be paid with credit and EC cards. Diners Club and American Express are not accepted. We reserve the right to adjust prices in the event of a drastic increase in VAT or currency crisis.
Unfortunately, we are unable to reserve a specific room number or table.
If dinner is cancelled (before 12 p.m.), €12.00 per meal will be reimbursed (except when booked through a travel agency).
You are also welcome to take the booked half-board for lunch.
For accommodation including full board, an additional €20.00 per person and day is charged. You can choose lunch from our à la carte menu (only bookable for the entire stay).
In the interest of all guests, only a limited number of dogs can stay at the hotel (and only in certain room categories). Please let us know when you submit your enquiry. We cannot allow dogs to enter the dining room, indoor swimming pool, or sunbathing area. Price per day and dog: €20.00 without food.
In order to make your arrival more pleasant, we offer you the possibility to check in from your home by sending us your details in advance.